Sat, Jun 12 | Online Session

LEVEL UP!!! Create the Life You Want-Vision Board/5 YR Plan Workshop

Are you ready for 2021??? This will be YOUR year! Join us for "LEVEL UP!!! Create the Life You Want! Vision Board Workshop
Registration is Closed
LEVEL UP!!! Create the Life You Want-Vision Board/5 YR Plan Workshop

Time & Location

Jun 12, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
Online Session

About the Event

"Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe. "-Oprah Winfrey

Research studies have shown that the 3 % of Americans who set goals AND write them down earn more than the other 97 % combined! Having a vision for your life...equals success!!!

Celebrities such as Oprah, Beyonce & Ellen all have spoken about the power of Vision Boards in achieving their professional and personal goals.


After a rather rough 2020, it is time to get back on track! This year will bring opportunities to create new goals and fulfill your dreams!!! Join us as we engage in a mid-year assessment that will inspire new goals, dreams, and fulfillment!

The best way to actualize your goals is to put them on down paper and to focus on them on a daily basis.

The day will begin with a brief overview on creating an inspiring vision board. You will then have time to create YOUR VISION for the next five years! Following a delicious brunch, participants will work on creating their five-year plan, where they will create goals are five areas (i.e., Relationships/Romance; Career; Financial; Self-Care; and Spiritual).

The Event:

1000 AM-1130 AM Welcome

"How to Create a Vision Board"

Vision Boarding

1130 AM-1230 PM Brunch

1230 PM-200 PM "Create the Life You Want: Your Five Year Plan"


Your Ticket Includes:

A delicious plated Brunch

Individual Vision 2021/5 Year Plan Kit (Vision Board, Scissors, Glue, Journal & Soul 2 Soul Pen)

Party Favor by Soul Sweet Creations

About the Hotel Indigo DTLA

This year's event will be held at the Hotel Indigo, "the sleek sexy boutique hotel in the heart of DTLA."

A limited number of rooms are available for guests who wish to stay at the hotel for the weekend, at the special rate of $159/night (plus tax). The rate is good for three days before and three days after the event. Guests will enjoy complimentary guestroom internet, upgrade to a studio suite, and a complimentary Welcome amenity for VIP guests.

To book a room, please contact Michael via email at or 310.691.7461.

Join us for this four-hour workshop to "Level Up: Create The Life That You Want!!" REGISTER TODAY!!

  • VIP
    +$3.75 Service fee
    +$3.75 Service fee

Share This Event